Horse riding around the hills
Prices and Details: The horse centres we work with are in the area from Pisa, Volterra and Vinci. Official guides take care of our guests.
- 1 hour lesson – from € 15 to 20
- 2 hour trekking – from € 30 to 40
- 3 hour trekking including pic-nic – from € 45 to 60
- Romantic tour on a carriage drawn by horses – from € 30
- Full day trekking from – € 80 to 100
Golf vacation in Tuscany
Prices and Details: Golf courses are near Pisa at the seaside, near Montaione and San Miniato in the countryside near Firenze.
Rates from: € 38 for a 9 hole green fee, and from € 50 for a 18 hole green fee.
Trekking through fields, vineyards, olive groves woods
Prices and Details: Personal trekking guide for half or full day to discover in detail the beuty lakes, mountains, hills and natural hidden places.
Hiking, walking Half day tours:
- 2 people – € 60 per person
- 4 people – € 40 per person
- 6 people – € 30 per person
- 8 people – € 25 per person
- 2 people – € 80 per person
- 4 people – € 55 per person
- 6 people – € 40 per person
- 8 people – € 35 per person
Biking in freedom
An experience both for trained bikers and for relaxed nature lovers. We provide MTBs or city bikes for tours at different levels with a professional guide.
Prices and Details: All tours are half day guided excursions and they are suitable also for professionals.
- 2 people – € 55 per person
- 4 people – € 35 per person
- 6 people – € 25 per person
- 8 people – € 20 per person
- Bike rental from € 10 to 20 per day according to type of bike.
Full adrenaline quadding
A new and exciting way of enjoying the Tuscan countryside. We organize tours of different difficulty levels on new quads with local expert guides, even for groups.
Prices and Details: A professional guide will be happy to show you the most fascinating routes to drive on a quad.
- 2 hour excursion – € 55 (€ 12 for a non-driving passenger)
- Half day excursion with picnic – € 84 (€ 15 for a non-driving passenger)
- Full day excursion with lunch – € 150 (€ 36 for a non-driving passenger)
Helibiking down the Tuscan mountains and other extreme sports
Change your point of view about visiting Tuscany! We organize helibiking tours at several difficulty levels with local expert guides. Feel the thrill of going down the peaks of the Apennines by mountain bike. also: Canyoning, Coasteering. Prices and Details: Ask estimate. Rates vary according to requests.
We offer the opportunity to have Spa and wellness treatments at Spa centres in Montecatini Terme, Casciana Terme, San Giuliano Terme etc.
Tuscany is the perfect place to do any kind of sport. You can keep fit in totally unspoilt surroundings, breathing fresh clean air and discovering the most hidden and picturesque places off the beaten track. We offer a series of unforgettable outdoor activities such as trekking, horse riding, biking, quadding or golf. We can also suggest to you the best and nearest golf courses, tennis courts, spa resorts, gyms and sport facilities.
– Prices are without car/bus transport. In case you wish not to drive we are happy to provide for you a car or minibus + chauffeur.
– Prices are per person, per adult. Discounts are available for children. Ask for an estimate.
– Special prices for groups with more than 8 people. Ask for an estimate.